SwissPLANT 2018 Symposium
The Swiss Plant Science Web will hold its annual SPSW Symposium «SwissPLANT» from 31 January – 2 February 2018 in Meiringen.
The conference is open to group leaders of the Swiss Plant Science Web. Each research group is encouraged to be represented by its group leader or a deputy.
Participants get an overview of current research advances in plant sciences in Switzerland. The meeting is an excellent opportunity to interact and network with peer plant scientists.
- Matthias Erb, University of Bern
- Markus Fischer, University of Bern
- Cris Kuhlemeier, University of Bern
- Doris Rentsch, University of Bern
- Tobias Züst, University of Bern
Organizer and contact: Sylvia Martínez, Swiss Plant Science Web
Parkhotel du Sauvage | Bahnhofstrasse 30, 3860 Meiringen | Haslital. Berner Oberland | Switzerland, http://sauvage.ch/
Start: Wednesday, 31 January, 17:00h (15:30h Strategic Meeting for SPSW members)
End: Friday, 2 February, 12:00h
• Participants cover their travel and conference expenses individually.
• Conference cost: CHF 405 per person.
The rate includes: Hotel accomodation (2 nights in a single room), 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners (drinks not included), conference coffee breaks, conference room utilization, wifi, and 2 Kurtaxen.
• The hotel will charge participants for cancellations or reservation changes made after 18 December 2017.
If you wish to participate contact: email@example.com