EGU General Assembly 201723.04.2017 to 28.04.2017
The EGU General Assembly 2017 will bring together geoscientists from all over the world to one meeting covering all disciplines of the Earth, planetary and space sciences. The EGU aims to provide a forum where scientists, especially early career researchers, can present their work and discuss their ideas with experts in all fields of geoscience. The EGU is looking forward to cordially welcoming you in Vienna.
Note on hotel reservations
Please note that the congress ECCIMD2017 (10,000 participants) will take place in Vienna at the same time as the EGU2017. In addition, the Vienna City Marathon (40,000 participants) will take place on Sunday, resulting in many hotels being fully booked the night before. Therefore, we strongly recommend booking accommodation as soon as possible.
- Abstract submission (deadline: 11 Jan 2017, 13:00 CET)
- Short course request (deadline: 20 Jan 2017)
- Townhall meeting request (deadline: 20 Jan 2017)
- Sponsorship opportunities (for exhibitors only, deadline: 1 March 2017)
- Splinter meeting request
- Pre- & post-assembly activities