Phytochemicals and Global Change (PGC2017)28.05.2017 to 01.06.2017
We warmly invite you to the congress of Phytochemicals and Global Change (PGC2017), which will be held May 28 - June 1, 2017 in Joensuu, Finland.
The congress aims to exchange ideas and scientific results of issues concerning the phytochemicals and their role in responses to global change.
Some traveling grants for young researchers will be available (more information later).
Special issue in Phytochemistry Reviews will be organized for selected articles .
Abstract submission deadline is extended until 31.1.2017: please see guidlines and leave the abstract (all abstracts should be submitted online).
Online registration: please see the registration fees and register.
- Phytochemicals as medicines and food conservatives
- Novel analyses of bioactive compounds
- Climate change and food plants
- Phytochemicals in relation to soil
- Plant-herbivore interactions
- Volatile phytochemicals
- Phytochemical responses to abiotic and biotic stress factors
- Phytochemicals of lichens
- Plant microbiome